This information was updated on 27th January 2023.
Updates to COVID-19 Protection Measures
Valley Plastic Surgery continue to refine and update our safety measures as the pandemic evolves.
- Face masks are no longer required when attending the clinic.
- HOWEVER – Mask mandates will remain for people who are a close contact of someone diagnosed with Covid-19. This is in line with QLD Health Guidelines.
- Please use the hand sanitising stations.
- Please practice social distancing measures throughout the clinic.
- We request that you attend your appointment alone where possible.
- We will continue to take steps to ensure the safety of patients and staff including converting some appointments to telehealth.
We would like to thank those who have advised us when they were unwell. In these circumstances, we are able to arrange either a tele-health appointment or a new prioritised appointment date when the patient returns to being symptom free.
Please do not enter or attend our clinic if you have ANY of the following symptoms:
- Respiratory symptoms such as a cough or shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Loss of smell or taste
- Runny nose
- Diarrhoea, vomiting or nausea
These measures are in line with the most recent advice from QLD Health and are aimed at reducing the spread and protecting both you and our staff.