The following measures will ensure the safety, well-being and comfortability of not only yourself, but fellow patients and the team at VPS.
Do NOT attend the clinic if you:
- Have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Are a close contact of someone with COVID-19.
Please contact the clinic ASAP if any of the above apply to you and alternate arrangements will be made.
Telehealth (video and phone only) appointments are available.
Please notify staff if you would like to convert your appointment to Telehealth. Please be aware that in some circumstances Telehealth may not be medically advisable.
And importantly, when attending the clinic, please follow these steps to protect yourself and our team:
- Show evidence of vaccination status. (Your ‘green tick’ on the Check In Qld app is sufficient. You can read more HERE about Queensland’s vaccination status requirements.)
- Wearing a mask will REMAIN MANDATORY at all times.
- Attend alone.
- Please arrive at your allocated appointment time – not early / not late – so as we can ensure that every patient can be accommodated safely and comfortably, with appropriate social distancing.
- Practice social distancing throughout the clinic.
Practice hand hygiene.